13 Reasons Why You Should Blog
To blog or not to blog? That is my question. It is also a question many people ask them selves too. Blogging is one of the options that we, as internet marketers have to market our business and products. Some of the negatives I hear for people not wanting to blog are that it is too time consuming or too hard to learn and implement.
I believe that there are so many great reasons why someone should blog.
At first, I was skeptical about blogging. With a full time job that I commuted up to 2 hours a day on a good day, the last thing I wanted or thought I had time for was a blog!
It was slow for me at first, but now, I have a blog that I am very proud of. As you’ll read below, I have come up with 13 reasons why I am glad that I have a blog, and reasons that maybe you should blog too, or at least consider doing.
- Express your personality – When blogging, you are able to share what you’re passionate about through your writings and posts.
- Improve your copy writing skills – You may believe that you’re not the best writer out there, but the more experience you have, the better you will become. You know what they say: “Practice makes perfect”. Writing was definitely not one of my favorite things to do, but it does get better and easier!
- Interact with your readers through comments – Blogging allows you to communicate and interact with your readers. You can respond to the comments they leave. This is a great place for you to develop a relationship with your readers and customers.
- Causes you to be creative – To grow your blog and gain more viewers, you will want to come up with new ideas and topics for your writings, videos, articles, pictures and more. You may get to a point where you think you can’t think of what to post next, but you’ll be surprised at what you can come up with when you reach that point.
- Build links to your website – You can establish inbound links to your blog which can help your website to rank better.
- cheap way to get started on the web & get out there – Word press is a free blog site. Many people use it, and I find that it very user friendly.
- Credibility in your niche – By the different items that you post on your blog, you can show your readers your expertise in your field. A blog is a great place for you to show people what you know.
- Get leads into your email list – Once people find you, get to know you and like what you have to offer, they will want to sign up for more. People are out there searching for answers and information. If you have what they’re looking for, they will want to follow you and sign up.
- Target your audience – You can chose to go after a certain keyword to get your blog ranked higher in your niche (for that key word). As above, people are online looking for answers and information, and you have the ability to rank your website if you target your articles.
- Bring value to the marketplace- A blog can allow you to educate, inform and help people.
- easy to share via social media & email – You’ll want to get your blog viewed by as many people as possible. Syndicating it on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin (just to name a few) is both a free and easy way to get your blog out to other people.
- Building a valuable asset for yourself – A blog is a great piece of internet real estate. The more information and value that you share with others the more valuable your blog will be to others.
- Can make money – A blog allows people to get to know you, trust you & want to buy from you. They may grow interested in the products you have to offer and become a good customer.
These are just some of the many reasons out there why you may consider, enjoy and be successful at blogging. It is not a necessary part of having a business, but it does help, makes life easier, and you just may enjoy doing it yourself!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please comment and share.
Click here to DISCOVER 7 POWERFUL CASH GENERATING Facebook Strategies TO GET MORE TRAFFIC & LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS STARTING TODAY through this FREE webinar from multi-millionaire internet marketer Jonathan Budd…
Follow me on Twitter
Join me on Facebook
Related Posts: Traffic- Why Do We Need It & How Do We Get It