Music to Regain Focus and Energy – 20 Songs to Boost Your Energy
I recently wrote a post about how to break the monotony, re-gain some lost energy, and get your mind better focused. That article is (July is “National Anti Boredom Month”.) Sometimes, you just need to change your physiology and your environment. One of the ways I discussed was to get up and dance! It’s not only fun, but easy, and for me it works every time. If you’re like me and spend a lot of time in your office chair, or any chair for that matter, taking a boogie break is always welcome.
I thought that I would share with you a list of songs that I like to use (it’s actually my work out playlist).
Time to get your boogie on!
In no particular order:
- Hall of Fame – The Script with Will.i.am
- Good Life – One Republic
- Glad You Came – The Wanted
- Pocket Full of Sunshine – Natash Bedingfield
- Blue Orchid – The White Stripes
- Please Don’t Stop the Music – Rihanna
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull
- Starships – Nicki Minaj
- SexyBack – Justin Timberlake
- Right Round – Flo Rida
- Tetris – Electrixx
- Firew0rk – Katy Perry
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell
- Don’t Tread on Me – Metallica
- The Hand that Feeds – Nine Inch Nails
- Bring Me back to Life – Evanescence
- Got the Life – Korn
- When Worlds Collide – Powerman 5000
I hope you enjoyed the list. These 20 songs are just the tip of the iceberg of my list. Listening to music is a great way to change your focus, especially when you find yourself losing energy or looking for something to break the monotony….or maybe you’ve been working too long and just need a change of pace!
What are your favorite songs that you use in your life to get yourself pumped up? … to get your blood pumping?
Please feel free to share in the comment section below.
Play the Ultimate Game of Life and learn how to create the ultimate life that you want and deserve. Learn how to get organized and laser focused for success.
Jodene Brown is an entrepreneur living in Ventura, California who helps others to have a home based businesses and become financially free.
Related Posts: The Ultimate Game of life