12 Ways To Promote Your Facebook Fan Page
So you have a Facebook Fan Page, but the number of fans just isn’t where you want it to be. Now you need to market your page and there are many easy ways to do just that.
Here are a few tips that you can perform inside Facebook itself.
- Put a link to your Fanpage in the about me section of your personal Facebook page – just as you would list your other webistes or blogs. Facebook has a “links” section on your personal profile where you can add the link.
- Invest in Facebook ads – Facebook has many rules and guidelines, but they make it easy to create your own ad using pictures and your own words. You can control the amount of money that you spend as Facebook allows you to set a cap on the dollar amount per day and the length of time you run that ad. Placing an ad with Facebook is really easier than it seems and gets easier with experience.
- Tag or mention other high visited fan pages in your status updates – you can mention a well known fan page that has a high number of visitors. Their fans may see you post and go over to check out your page.
- Tell Your Fans feature in Facebook – Facebook has a feature in the fan page section that lets you send invites to other people to check out your page. You can invite your facebook friends or send them out to the people in your email contacts.
- Ask your fans to post a link – you could have your current fans post a link on their personal pages or fan page. It doesn’t hurt to ask them once in a while. If they truly like your page and find value in it, most people wouldn’t mind sharing.
Promoting your Facebook Fan Page with your blog:
- Write a Blog Post – That’s right….you can write a blog post to tell your readers about your page and invite them to come check it out. Let them know what you have to offer and why they should join.
- Blog Signature – Include your fan page link in your blog signature. When signing off, add a join my fan page link etc.
- Add a “like” box – Add this to the sidebar of your blog (in the widget section). They have a variety of different options to choose from. They can have a join button, have your picture and the number of fans you already have, just to name a few.
Other ways that you can use to promote your fan page:
- Put your fan page URL in your email signature –
- Ask your followers to join your fan page – Put a short little invite on twitter, ask people on Google+ or any other social media platform that you use. Sometimes just asking can have tremendous results. But remember, don’t just ask them to check you out or join you. Give them a reason why they should, or what they may get out of it. Something like, want to learn more about internet marketing tools? Join my page to get the latest updates. Or want to have conversations?…. you get the picture.
- Include your fan page URL to your business cards – This will introduce people in your offline world top your online world.
- Add a Tag on Your Youtube Videos – If you use Youtube in your marketing strategy, then add the link at the end of your video. Let your viewers click on the link if they want to. If you haven’t added a tag before, then until you learn how, you can add the link in the description box.
These are just 12 of the many ways that you can use and easily put into action to promote your fan page and get your fan numbers up.
Can you think of any others that I didn’t mention?
Click here to DISCOVER 7 POWERFUL CASH GENERATING Facebook Strategies TO GET MORE TRAFFIC & LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS STARTING TODAY through this FREE webinar from multi-millionaire internet marketer Jonathan Budd…
Thank you for reading. Remember, if you enjoyed what you read, please share and comment.
Follow me on Twitter
Join me on Facebook