7 Great Reasons Why You Should Attend Live Events
Attending live events is very important for your business as well as for yourself.
If you ever get a chance to attend an event, you should take it! In every industry, you ‘ll find a live event whether it’s a convention, seminar, or training. They have events for business such as internet marketing, health and personal development events, hobby events such as a sci-fi or model train convention, or human trait gatherings such as being born a multiple, where you could attend a twin convention. The options are numerous, I have just listed a few.
You might ask yourself, how could attending a live event be good for me? Below, I have listed 7 reasons why you should attend live events when at all possible.
– The first reason, is the obvious. Because it is a learning experience. For whatever reason you have for attending the event, you will come away with some new knowledge.
– You surround yourself with like minded people. You may find some people in your daily life who don’t understand what you do or what you’re into, or maybe don’t even care as much as you do. At a live event, you’ll be surrounded by people who either have the same interests as you or maybe the same beliefs as you. Everything is always more fun and beneficial when people have more things in common with each other. It just makes for a happier environment.
– You get the chance to meet new people. Live events are a great place to socialize and increase your personal or business network. Go prepared with enough business cards to hand out because live events are the best place to network and begin new relationships.
– A live event gives you the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with others. People go to events not only to gain knowledge, but to share with others. It can be a growing experience for all involved.
– You may get some great inspiration for your next blog post, article or video. There is always a lot going on at a live event. There may be presentations, trainings, tutorials, workshops, sharing or more that take place at the various events. Any new information or activity may turn into something of value that you can share with your audience.
– You may be able to increase your social proof. You may get the chance to have your picture taken with a guru or leader of the event. Many times, there are guest speakers present who like having their pictures taken with their fans. Sometimes just having a picture of you at the event is enough. Being seen or having these pictures on your blog or website adds to your credibility as a leader in the industry.
– You will most likely be able to purchase tools to help you and further you in your business. At every live event that I have ever been to, they have sold some of their products. I have purchased programs, books, training aids, cd’s and more. They give you something more that you can take home and continue your learning. They also usually have souveniers that you can buy because every good marketer will want products with their logos on them walking out the doors!
This picture was taken at the last live event that I attended called Craig Duswalt’s Rockstar Marketing Bootcamp that was held September 19-23, 2012 in Los Angeles, Ca. His next event is Craig Duswalt’s Rockstar Entrepreneur Conference to be held again in Los Angeles in March 2013. You won’t want to miss it! Click the Rockstar links to get more info.
If you want to work on your millionaire mindset, find out what your money blueprint is and to network with some awesome people, click the link to register for FREE tickets to the next event of Millionaire Mind Intensive.
I think that regardless of what type of event you attend or for whatever reason, you will have a great time and be glad that you went!
Thank you for reading and please share if you found this helpful.
Follow me on Twitter
Join me on Facebook
Related Posts: Do You Have a Millionaire Mindset?